It's on again...24th May 08...Aussie CNC BBQ

  • greolt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      We're doing it again. CNC BBQ Melbourne Aus. 24/5/08 (yes that's
      the real way to write a date) :)

      http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=417507

      The last one was a great success with lots of lookers and lots to look at.

      Our sponsors to date are Artsoft, Vectric and Homann Designs.

      A license for Mach3 and a license for Vectric's new Cut2D will be
      given as door prizes.

      Presentations/demonstrations will be given of Mach3, Cut2D,
      Modbus/ModIO, PCB milling and more.

      So if you're in Australia (or anywhere else) how about joining us.

      Come and share some knowledge, ideas, enthusiasm and fun.

      We'll throw another shrimp on the Barbie for you. :)

      Greg
    • gcode fi (hanermo)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
        I hope I can make it ;)