Re: Sieg KX3 CNCMill

  • John Stevenson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007

      > For anyone who's interested, I just posted a review.
      >
      > Frank Hoose
      > http://www.mini-lathe.com

      Frank, Just a small point in that the base isn't shared by the X3 and SX3 because it doesn't have the angled corner where the Z axis hand wheel fits.
      Can you also confirm that the collet system fits direct to the spindle and isn't a removable chuck ?

      John S
    • Frank Hoose
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        You're right about the base, John; not sure how I overlooked that
        rather obvious "detail". Must be the whiskey.

        As far as I can tell, the collet system is not removeable - at least
        not in any obvious way. I was curious about that myself.

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "John Stevenson" <john@...>