Re: [mach1mach2cnc] LCAM 2.47

  • robert williams
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 1, 2007
      Art I grabbed the info pane slide it up half inch, it pops back. Moved to top it docks, still showing only top portion of the pane???

      Thanks
      Robert Williams

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2007
        Robert:

        ??? , are we speaking of the bottom tabs? If you just grab the top of the window, it slide upwards, you can cover the whole screen with the info tab if one wishes??

        Art@...

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 2, 2007
          Art;

          Yes the bottom tabs (which I call bottom pane) labled tab view... I slide it up about 1 1/4 inch it will not stay there, I slide it higher it changes shape still showing only part of the whole pane.

          Scroll buttons don't work, can't scroll to see the whole pane.

          My video card is NVIDIA Gforce 7600 GS, could this be the problem?

          Thanks
          Robert Williams

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 2, 2007
            Robert:

            Can you take a screen snapshot fo the distorted view... I havent heard of this trouble before..might help me understand..

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 2, 2007

              Sorry, I don't know how to take a screen shot, or how to send it.

              Thanks
              Robert Williams

[...]

            • Gary Corlew
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 2, 2007
                hold down your shift button then tap print scrn button to capture the screen shot, then if you have Microsoft office paste it in word or word pad if you don't have office, You might be able to paste it in most other word processors also

                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 2, 2007
                  Figured it out...screen snapshot sent to Art at machsupport.com

                  thanks
                  Robert Williams

[...]

                • Dave Halliday
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 2, 2007
                    If you are looking to do a screen capture for the Windows platform, check
                    out Cropper.

                    http://www.codeplex.com/cropper

                    Really versatile, free and it has some nice community supported plugins
                    available.

                    Dave

                    Checked by AVG Free Edition.
                    11:30 AM