Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: probe plugin request/Terry Parker will do too!!!

  • th.carel
    Message 1 of 39 , Nov 1, 2007
      Hi Terry

      I would like to ask you for a favor ,please ,can I copy/paste
      your mail in a message I would send to the 5 axes French yahoo group
      Usinage5axes@yahoogroups.com ,then try to translate ?
      http://5axes.free.fr/
      we are discussing about
      "Treflage" which is a multiple drilling method:
      http://perso.crans.org/fgirardin/TERtreflage.pdf

      thanks a lot to all who are actually make things more handly
      about probing and so on..Terry , Mike, Art... great thread !

      thanks
      thierry

      Message 39 of 39 , Nov 5, 2007
        Hi Dave,

        I completely agree, and apologize for not having done so already. I'll
        try not to let it happen again.

        Mike