fixtures.dat - How to Decode?

  • Rachael
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
      I've got a situation where I would like to find out what fixture
      offsets (G55, G56, etc) I was using last week. I have a backup of
      fixtures.dat, but I have no idea how to read it. Is is possible to
      get fixtures.dat into a human-readable form? If so, how?

      Thanks,
      Rachael
    • Art Fenerty
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
        Rachael:

        No possibel other than to open the fixtures window..

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2007
          --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Art Fenerty <fenerty@...> wrote:

          > Rachael:
          >
          > No possibel other than to open the fixtures window..

          > www.artofcnc.ca

          Hi Art,

          Bummer. I appreciate you taking the time to confirm for me - thank
          you. I guess I'll just do some file renaming and view them with Mach.

          Thanks,
          Rachael