Re: M3 and M5 not working. Don't know why.

  • greolt
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 31, 2007
      OK thanks Art.

      When I get a chance and am feeling brave I will load up 2.03 and try
      again. Just need to get a few jobs out of the way first.

      Greg

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, art <fenerty@...> wrote:

      > Greg:
      >
      > Id stick with what works for now till I hear if anyone else has a
      similar trouble. So far, no reports though..

    • Fred Doerr
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 1, 2007
        I had the same problem with the new version also, I went back to the older version and all works fine...........Fred

        greolt <greolt@...> wrote: OK thanks Art.

        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 1, 2007
          What specific problems did you have Fred.

          Greg

          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 1, 2007
            The same as yours..................

            greolt <greolt@...> wrote: What specific problems did you have Fred.