Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Tooltable access without a mouse?

  • art
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      Mark:

      At present no.. There is a hotkey to select a DRO.. but then you have to tab through all of them to get there. The DRO hotkey is set in the config/hotleys. So if you make a Tool SCreen with few DRO's, then use that hotkey, you CAN enter without a mouse, though its a pain to set up..

      Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
      Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport