Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Cam software

  • Robin Szemeti
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
      On Monday 01 March 2004 00:33, Steve Blackmore wrote:
      > On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:07:15 -0000, you wrote:
      > > Can anybody suggest a low priced Cam software that is fairly user
      > > friendly.
      >
      > Dolphin Partmaster
      >
      > Very reasonably priced and an easy learning curve.
      >
      > See
      >
      > http://www.dolphin.zenwebhosting.com/
      >
      > There are post processors for both Mach2 Mill and Lathe available.

      Not only that, but it has its CAD package effectively free too!! ... if you
      want a CAD package that can do DXF export at a VERY good price ( err ..
      nothing!! ) then it is recommended.

      The download says its a 'trial' version, I'm not sure what the difference is
      between that and a full version, but it seems to be all there ... saves,
      exports etc etc etc .. teamed up with Mach2 that becomes a very interesting
      little package ....

      --
      RapidCut CNC Technology

      CNC Plasma Cutter