Restart after feedhold problem

  • greolt
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 8:31 PM
      Doing dry run tests on my newly completed router. (air cutting)

      When in the middle of cutting the roadrunner (or any file I presume)
      if I hit feedhold then start the router wanders off to some imaginary
      point in the distance and won't stop till it hits a limit or I stop it.

      I have no idea whats going on here. :)

      Greg
    • art
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1 8:33 PM
        Hi Greg:

        What version?

        Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
        Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1 8:36 PM

          Version R2.0.040

          Greg

          --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, art <fenerty@...> wrote:

          > Hi Greg:
          >
          > What version?

          > www.artofcnc.ca
          >
          > Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
          > Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport

        • greolt
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1 11:30 PM

            I loaded up the latest version. No difference.

            Discovered it is when scaling is used.

            Turn scaling off and all is OK

            Greg

            > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, art <fenerty@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Greg:
            > >
            > > What version?
            > >

            > > Thanks,
            > > Art
            > > www.artofcnc.ca
            > >
            > > Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
            > > Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport

          • art
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 2 6:15 AM
              Greg:

              Update then, there had been a couple fixes in that area..

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 2 6:23 AM
                Greg:

                Ahh, sclaing. I hadnt thought of that.. Thanks, Ill check into that one.. Its a case
                of not having tried it..