Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Sherline 1/2 step mode

  • Eric Vogels
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      Thanks Art, but what do you mean with /10 stepping? Is that 1/10?
      Eric.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
        Eric:

        Yes, if you have 1/10th stepping, I highly recommend it, but youll need to set the steps/unit 4 times higher than your 1/4 step setup..

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
          Thank you so much Art.
          I run on 1/16 stepping now. The motors turn so much more smoothly and quiet now. I can now do 600mm/min with 60 Accel. on all (3) axis. I still needed the Sherline 1/2 step mode but that is okay. I have a HobbyCNC card.
          Thanks again.