RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Mini-ITX mother board

  • Dennis Cranston
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1 11:13 AM
      Look back in the archives for messages on the VIA chipsets.

      I have had problems, mach wouldn't run on a VIA chipset.

      Dennis in Houston

    • Lester Caine
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1 11:48 AM
        Dennis Cranston wrote:
        > Look back in the archives for messages on the VIA chipsets.
        >
        > I have had problems, mach wouldn't run on a VIA chipset.
        >
        > Dennis in Houston

        I'm running the 1.3GHz version on the CN13000 board without any
        problems. Only think to note is that there is no parallel port
        connector, you will need a ribbon cable header from the socket in the
        middle of the board. Clean install of XP with NONE of the extras seems
        to work fine, as does W2k. 256Mb ram is fine, but 512 is probably worth
        the extra little bit.

        --
        Lester Caine - G8HFL