Re: 2.00.17 fault on exit - then system hang

  • mvcalypso
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      Art - I found the eror file that a dialog box pointed to - I've sent
      it to you directly in case it helps.
      Dave

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "mvcalypso" <dave@...> wrote:

      > Art -
      > I installed 2.00.17 over 2.0014. fired up .17 (on a pc w/o driver
      > installed), ran a Gcode file that ran fine, hit close button to
      close
      > M3.
      >
      > Got a dialog box that says:
      > Error found, Art Code: 9991, Attempt Recovery?
      > error triggered
      > yes or no for button choices
      >

      > hit yes.... there was a very slow refresh of the screen, and both
      mach
      > and the error dialog box came back...
      >
      > tried to hit "no" the 2nd time...
      > cursor changes to what I would describe as a "left arrow, two
      verticle
      > parallel lines and a right arrow". nothing else happens... for a
      > while, then about 2 minutes later I see a dialog box that says:
      >
      > Mach4 CNC application
      > Mach4 CNC application has encountered a problem and needs to
      close. we
      > are sorry etc...
      >
      > more info button gave:
      > error signature
      > App name: mach3.exe AppVer:1.0.0.1 ModName:mach3.exe
      > Modver 1.0.0.1 offset 001bdf3a
      >
      > I tried to get more details but opening the error report contents
      > window mostly froze things.... :(
      >
      > Dave

    • art
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        Hi Dave:

        Thanks, Ive been looking for that one, still looking, I hate those intermittant ones, nevr seems to happen here..

        Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
        Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport