RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Version 2.00.05

  • Andy Wander
    Message 1 of 49 , Nov 1, 2006
      Art:

      The limit switch has an offset of 10 applied. I wanted the softlimit to
      be "inside" this, so I set it at 9.75.

      I also noticed that with the softlimits set at 10, and the "approach" or
      "slow zone" set to .5, I can't move thee axis higher than 9.995 or
      something like that.

      Andy

      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 30, 2006
        Hi:

        It isnt. When the plugin is redone, backlas will be the last thing added..