Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Just updated Mach3 v 1.8 with Mach 3 v 2.0***

  • Lester Caine
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31 11:55 PM
      art wrote:

      > Just copy the file "Mach3Mill.xml" to a safe place, then copy it back after an update. Thats the easiest way, there are others..

      Art
      I'm using Mach3Taig_mm.xml with the setups here and am wondering what
      trouble I am going to get in with the macro directory? I've kept a
      Mach3Taig_imp.xml and I also have a Mach3TurboTaig_xx.xml pair so I
      don't really want to be generating copies of everything :(

      --
      Lester Caine - G8HFL
      -----------------------------
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2006
        On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 07:55:35 +0000, you wrote:

        >art wrote:
        >
        >> Just copy the file "Mach3Mill.xml" to a safe place, then copy it back after an update. Thats the easiest way, there are others..
        >
        >Art
        >I'm using Mach3Taig_mm.xml with the setups here and am wondering what
        >trouble I am going to get in with the macro directory? I've kept a
        >Mach3Taig_imp.xml and I also have a Mach3TurboTaig_xx.xml pair so I
        >don't really want to be generating copies of everything :(

        Why not? Don't you do back ups?

        First time you loose a hard drive, you'll wish you had ;)

        Steve Blackmore