Drinks with Dave ( CNC Teknix ) Melbourne Australia

  • ynneb
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      To those of us who usually meet for a BBQ, the next event will be slightly different.
      We will be meeting at the Automate Show and then having drinks with Dave afterwards.
      I am very keen to see Daves new drives (CNC Teknix) in action.
      All regulars and newbies welcome.
      Details here http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?topic=1447

      Regards Benny