Somewhat off topic video question

  • webwizard2
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi All,
      What are you guys using to make videos of your machines running? I have
      a cctv camera with a bnc to usb adaptor. Computer is a P4,with XP home.
      The adaptor from Belkin came with video software,but as usual has all
      kinds of stuff that i'll never use or want. Is there some simple video
      driver or software i can use?

      TIA
      Dale
    • Matt Lorenz
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        I like video editing with NERO.
        I have also seen people do good with Roxio.
        Yes Nero and Roxio are "cd/dvd burning software" but both of the latest versions have good video editing functions.
        Pinnacle Studio is another semi-popular package.
        All of these are in the $100 range.
        1+gig of Ram and lots of processor (dual if possible) is the desirable.
        I have not made a video of my machine yet.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
          You could use Windows Movie Maker that comes bundled with XP. Click
          start > programs > Accessories > Entertainment > windows movie maker.

          Chris

          --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Lorenz" <mattlorenzjr@...>