Re: www.machsupport.com

  • fixittt
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
      I too got this error, but went to one of the sub pages I have saved
      as a book mark and it worked fine.....

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Jim Geib <egeib@...> wrote:

      > Art,
      >
      > When I tried the web site today all I get is a white screen with one
      line of text at the top.

      > This it the line of text "Êã ÇáÇÎÊÑÇÞ ãä äæÇÝ ÓæÑí ÇáÕÝÍå ÊÍÊ
      ÇáÇÎÊÑÇÞ áÝÊÑÊ ÇáÊÚáíã "

      > tried it Explorer and FireFox and refreshed in both browsers.
      >
      > Jim Geib
      > Mansfield, Oh

    • JIM WELLMAN
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
        Me too I went and did a search for artsoft and just added back to favorites.
        I thought it might be something in French I shouldn't know about..
        Jim

        On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:15:39 -0400
        Jim Geib <egeib@...> wrote:
        > Art,
        >
        > When I tried the web site today all I get is a white screen with one line of
        >text at the top.
        >
        > This it the line of text "Êã ÇáÇÎÊÑÇÞ ãä äæÇÝ ÓæÑí ÇáÕÝÍå ÊÍÊ ÇáÇÎÊÑÇÞ áÝÊÑÊ
        >ÇáÊÚáíã "
        >
        > tried it Explorer and FireFox and refreshed in both browsers.
        >
        > Jim Geib
        > Mansfield, Oh

      • Lester Caine
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
          art wrote:

          > Hi Jim:
          >
          > Just tested it, seems to work fine here. ??

          http://www.machsupport.com/ gives the problem here

          http://www.machsupport.com/artsoft/ gives me a directory listing

          Looks like the redirect is not working correctly.
          http://www.machsupport.com/artsoft/index/ is fine

          --
          Lester Caine - G8HFL
          -----------------------------
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
            I get the error too.

            If you are seeing it correctly, try a hard page refresh ( Control plus F5
            keys)
            You may be looking at a local cached copy.

            I went to view source and got this:

            Êã ÇáÇÎÊÑÇÞ ãä äæÇÝ

            ÓæÑí ÇáÕÝÍå ÊÍÊ ÇáÇÎÊÑÇÞ

            áÝÊÑÊ ÇáÊÚáíã

            Dave

          • ynneb
            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
              I saw that error myself the other day, just once, and put it down to some server error.
              I cant get it to repeat. I will keep an eye out for this problem again. I still think it is a temprary server error and is out of our control.
              Please let me know if the problem persists.

              Regards Benny

              If you are seeing it correctly, try a hard page refresh ( Control plus F5
              keys)
              You may be looking at a local cached copy.

              I went to view source and got this:

              Êã ÇáÇÎÊÑÇÞ ãä äæÇÝ

              ÓæÑí ÇáÕÝÍå ÊÍÊ ÇáÇÎÊÑÇÞ

              áÝÊÑÊ ÇáÊÚáíã

              Dave

            • Dave Halliday
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
                Here is what I get and what I am still getting as of a few minutes ago.

                Uploaded a screen capture to the mach1mach2cnc photo album:

                Photo Albums > Miscellaneous > machsupport__web__capture

                If you recently updated the website, there might have been an issue of
                Binary versus ASCII file transfer.

                Dave

              • ynneb
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 1, 2006
                  Dave, I dont know what to say. It works fine on both IE and Firefox. I have refreshed all the pages of the site to see if the error will reocurre.
                  I am hesitandt to start pulling things apart for fear of breaking something.
                  If I start to see an influx of reports I will start to dig deeper.
                  Are you sure you have refreshed your page by pushing the F5 key ?
                  Can I also ask that this disscussion be done offline direct to my email address, benny@...

                  Thanks,
                  Regerds Benny

                  Here is what I get and what I am still getting as of a few minutes ago.

                  Uploaded a screen capture to the mach1mach2cnc photo album:

                  Photo Albums > Miscellaneous > machsupport__web__capture

                  If you recently updated the website, there might have been an issue of
                  Binary versus ASCII file transfer.

                  Dave

                • Steve Blackmore
                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 2, 2006
                    On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 15:05:55 -0700, you wrote:

                    >I get the error too.

                    So do I, I have the downloads page as favourite and that works OK, but
                    going in via

                    http://www.machsupport.com/

                    makes no difference after clearing cache.

                    Steve Blackmore