Re: Going....

  • John Meissner
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 12:15 PM
      uh huh,....wishfull thinking...

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, art <fenerty@...> wrote:

      > Hi All:
      >
      > Just a reminder to everyone, I will be away from March 5th to
      March 12th.
      > I will be completely unavailable.
      > I will be very drunk, (or at least tipsy..)
      > I will not have a computer..
      > I will not care that I wont have a computer..
      >
      > :)

      > www.artofcnc.ca
      >
      > Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
      > Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
      > -----

    • Eirik Karlsen
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1 1:04 PM
        Ok, Save some braincells till you get back.

        art wrote:

        > Hi All:
        >
        > Just a reminder to everyone, I will be away from March 5th to March
        > 12th.
        > I will be completely unavailable.
        > I will be very drunk, (or at least tipsy..)
        > I will not have a computer..
        > I will not care that I wont have a computer..
        >
        > :)

        > www.artofcnc.ca

        VISIT MY HOME PAGE:
        <http://home.online.no/~eikarlse/index.htm>
        LAST UPDATED: 23/08/2003
      • julie ruzzo
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1 1:33 PM
          Art with the new lazycam prog-i have a prog call resterritz from imservice will this work in there.it has a way of saveing lines to make a g-coad, im not sure if you know about this prog

          thanks tom

          art <fenerty@...> wrote:
          Hi All:

          Just a reminder to everyone, I will be away from March 5th to March 12th.
          I will be completely unavailable.
          I will be very drunk, (or at least tipsy..)
          I will not have a computer..
          I will not care that I wont have a computer..

          :)

          Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
          Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
          -----

          www.machsupport.com - Web site Access

          Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Cnc controller Mach2 Machine controller

          ---------------------------------

        • art
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1 2:05 PM
            Hi Tom:

            Answer is, it may. Im unsure as to the format, but LazyCam shoudl load
            most dxf's, and hpgls on its initial release..

            Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
            Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
            > Art with the new lazycam prog-i have a prog call resterritz from imservice
            > will this work in there.it has a way of saveing lines to make a g-coad, im
            > not sure if you know about this prog
            >
            > thanks tom
            >
            > art <fenerty@...> wrote:
            > Hi All:
            >
            > Just a reminder to everyone, I will be away from March 5th to March 12th.
            > I will be completely unavailable.
            > I will be very drunk, (or at least tipsy..)
            > I will not have a computer..
            > I will not care that I wont have a computer..
            >
            > :)

            > www.artofcnc.ca
            >
            > Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
            > Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
            > -----
            >

            > www.machsupport.com - Web site Access

            > Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Cnc controller Mach2
            > Machine controller

          • nattyone960
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3 4:27 AM
              Remember to say hi to Comrade Fidel.