Re: Going....

  • Terry Parker
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2006
      VACATION??? you just retired, now you want a vacation? Have a Happy
      trip and toss one down for me. (;-) Terry

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, art <fenerty@...> wrote:

      > Hi All:
      >
      > Just a reminder to everyone, I will be away from March 5th to March
      12th.
      > I will be completely unavailable.
      > I will be very drunk, (or at least tipsy..)
      > I will not have a computer..
      > I will not care that I wont have a computer..
      >
      > :)

      > www.artofcnc.ca
      >
      > Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
      > Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
      > -----

    • John Meissner
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2006
        uh huh,....wishfull thinking...

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, art <fenerty@...> wrote:

        > Hi All:
        >
        > Just a reminder to everyone, I will be away from March 5th to
        March 12th.
        > I will be completely unavailable.
        > I will be very drunk, (or at least tipsy..)
        > I will not have a computer..
        > I will not care that I wont have a computer..
        >
        > :)

        > www.artofcnc.ca
        >
        > Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
        > Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
        > -----

      • Eirik Karlsen
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1, 2006
          Ok, Save some braincells till you get back.

          art wrote:

          > Hi All:
          >
          > Just a reminder to everyone, I will be away from March 5th to March
          > 12th.
          > I will be completely unavailable.
          > I will be very drunk, (or at least tipsy..)
          > I will not have a computer..
          > I will not care that I wont have a computer..
          >
          > :)

          > www.artofcnc.ca

          VISIT MY HOME PAGE:
          <http://home.online.no/~eikarlse/index.htm>
          LAST UPDATED: 23/08/2003
        • julie ruzzo
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1, 2006
            Art with the new lazycam prog-i have a prog call resterritz from imservice will this work in there.it has a way of saveing lines to make a g-coad, im not sure if you know about this prog

            thanks tom

            art <fenerty@...> wrote:
            Hi All:

            Just a reminder to everyone, I will be away from March 5th to March 12th.
            I will be completely unavailable.
            I will be very drunk, (or at least tipsy..)
            I will not have a computer..
            I will not care that I wont have a computer..

            :)

            Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
            Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
            -----

            www.machsupport.com - Web site Access

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Cnc controller Mach2 Machine controller

            ---------------------------------

          • art
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 1, 2006
              Hi Tom:

              Answer is, it may. Im unsure as to the format, but LazyCam shoudl load
              most dxf's, and hpgls on its initial release..

              Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
              Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
              > Art with the new lazycam prog-i have a prog call resterritz from imservice
              > will this work in there.it has a way of saveing lines to make a g-coad, im
              > not sure if you know about this prog
              >
              > thanks tom
              >
              > art <fenerty@...> wrote:
              > Hi All:
              >
              > Just a reminder to everyone, I will be away from March 5th to March 12th.
              > I will be completely unavailable.
              > I will be very drunk, (or at least tipsy..)
              > I will not have a computer..
              > I will not care that I wont have a computer..
              >
              > :)

              > www.artofcnc.ca
              >
              > Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
              > Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
              > -----
              >

              > www.machsupport.com - Web site Access

              > Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Cnc controller Mach2
              > Machine controller

            • nattyone960
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 3, 2006
                Remember to say hi to Comrade Fidel.