Using Mach3Turn manual

  • John PRENTICE
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Hi turners,

      I have updated the copy of the "Using Mach3Turn" manual on the
      www.machsupport.com site. It is at:

      http://tinyurl.com/a579s

      This version corresponds to Release 1.84 and includes new material on
      the techniques for setting up the tooltable, tool nose radius
      compensation etc.

      Comments, corrections and suggestions are, as always, invited.

      Best wishes

      John Prentice
    • Steve Blackmore
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 20:21:39 -0000, you wrote:

        >Hi turners,
        >
        >I have updated the copy of the "Using Mach3Turn" manual on the
        >www.machsupport.com site. It is at:
        >
        >http://tinyurl.com/a579s
        >
        >This version corresponds to Release 1.84 and includes new material on
        >the techniques for setting up the tooltable, tool nose radius
        >compensation etc.
        >
        >Comments, corrections and suggestions are, as always, invited.

        John - most of the pictures don't show for me? Seems to be old ones,
        starts as early as page 1-1 in the preface.

        Acrobat in use here is V7.0.5 Professional

        Steve Blackmore
        --
      • John PRENTICE
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
          --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Steve Blackmore <steve@...> wrote:

          > John - most of the pictures don't show for me? Seems to be old ones,
          > starts as early as page 1-1 in the preface.

          Steve et al

          Problem was in my PDF creation - I overlooked my usual workaround for a
          Microsoft Word bug (feature)!

          Version online (Rev A2) should be correct.

          Apologies

          John Prentice

          Note: the version on www.artofcnc.ca is the previous version (for Mach3
          Rev 7.54). Art can you dispose of it and its link please?