Screen Designer Help Needed

  • zbarlranch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Am trying to use scren designer to set up a screen for a small touch
      screen monitor. Durnig touch off or jogging I would like to
      accomplish the following:

      Create 6 seperate bitmap buttons which would allow selecting the
      following modes from the individual button rather than having to
      cycle through the selections from two single buttons.

      1. Continuous Jog
      2. Step Mode
      3. .1
      4. .01
      5. .001
      6. .0001

      Creating the bitmap buttons is no problem but making them work as
      desired is something else. Is there some oem codes or something else
      inside Mach3 which will allow going directly to the desired mode
      rather than having to toggle thru the list for the desired mode?

      Hope I have made myself clear. Thanks to all for thier help in the
      past and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

      Claude
    • art
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hi Claude:

        Check the Customising Doc's, they have the code necessary to get the
        variosu modes. (Thoguh it may take a macro call or two to set the incrment,
        I cant remember off the top of my head is such a call exists..

        Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
        Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport