Re: [mach1mach2cnc] can get my Bridgeport to move

  • art
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
      Jim:

      Sounds like a charge pump misconfig maybe?

      Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
      Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hi Patrick:

        Is the charge pump turned on in that soundlogic card? You may want to turn
        it off just as a check..in case you dont have the charge pump configured
        properly..

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2006
          Art,
          Yes it could be. The voltage fed back form the Geckos will turn on all the LEDS if the output
          chip is in high Z mode, which it would be if the charge pump is not on.
          Jim

          Sounds like a charge pump misconfig maybe?

          Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
          Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
          > Does the Dir LED change when you jog back and forth ?
          > If so it is working correctly. The step pulses are to narrow to see on the
          > LED.
          > Are you using the Soundlogic.XML from Bob's web page ? If you download
          > make sure you get
          > the Mach2 XML and not Mach3.
          >
          > I did notice that it's assignment is set to
          > automatic.
          >
          > I am not sure what you mean by assignment is set to
          > automatic. ?
          > Jim

          www.machsupport.com - Web site Access

          Mach2 Machine controller