Re: MasterCam 9 Post

  • mikezcnc
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
      Darren,

      You will be cherished in my memory every day and for as long Mach 2
      and 3 rule the CNC world and beyond.

      Sincerely,

      Mike

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "CNC Darren ."
      <cncdarren@h...> wrote:

      > I have one that I use with my router that works fine. I'm at work
      but I can
      > send it to you when I get home this evening.
      >
      > Darren
      >

      > >From: "zbarlranch" <cem@a...>
      > >To: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [mach1mach2cnc] MasterCam 9 Post
      > >Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:45:49 -0000
      > >
      > >Does anyone know of or have a Mach2/3 lathe post for MasterCam 9?
      > >Could not find anything on the MasterCam site or the discussion
      group.
      > >If nothing exists, does anyone know which currently available
      lathe
      > >post would be most compatible with Mach2/3?
      > >Thanks,
      > >Claude

    • art
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
        Hi Willy:

        Your relay is picking up noise from the router. Sheild all your lines to
        the relay.

        Videos And Support Forums http://www.machsupport.com
        Users Map: http://www.frappr.com/machsupport
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
          I have used this post with Mach2/3 and turbocnc V4 and has worked fine for both.

          <cncdarren@h...> wrote:

          > I have one that I use with my router that works fine. I'm at work
          but I can
          > send it to you when I get home this evening.
          >
          > Darren
          >

          > >From: "zbarlranch" <cem@a...>
          > >To: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [mach1mach2cnc] MasterCam 9 Post
          > >Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:45:49 -0000
          > >
          > >Does anyone know of or have a Mach2/3 lathe post for MasterCam 9?
          > >Could not find anything on the MasterCam site or the discussion
          group.
          > >If nothing exists, does anyone know which currently available
          lathe
          > >post would be most compatible with Mach2/3?
          > >Thanks,
          > >Claude

          www.machsupport.com - Web site Access

        • CNC Darren
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2005
              sorry guys didnt mean to reply to the group

              <cncdarren@h...> wrote:

              > I have one that I use with my router that works fine. I'm at work
              but I can
              > send it to you when I get home this evening.
              >
              > Darren
              >

              > >From: "zbarlranch" <cem@a...>
              > >To: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [mach1mach2cnc] MasterCam 9 Post
              > >Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 13:45:49 -0000
              > >
              > >Does anyone know of or have a Mach2/3 lathe post for MasterCam 9?
              > >Could not find anything on the MasterCam site or the discussion
              group.
              > >If nothing exists, does anyone know which currently available
              lathe
              > >post would be most compatible with Mach2/3?
              > >Thanks,
              > >Claude

              www.machsupport.com - Web site Access

              www.machsupport.com - Web site Access