Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Digest Number 216

  • David Gabrielsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Ah, good old Microsoft.
      Happened to me once, the same problem.
      WinXP right?

      It's easy to fly thru the prompts without
      looking when installing XP. You need to watch out
      for that one. A known issue. I tried a fix, but didn't work.
      Had to redo the install.

      dave g

      > From: Ed Maisey <wmaisey@...>
      > Subject: Re: Edit G.codes
      >
      > Okay Art, heres what happened, when the guy reloaded everything, it turns
      out that my C hard drive is now labeled E hard drive, and my removable
      iomega drive is now my C drive, and my DVD drive is "D", the only original
      drive is A drive Floppy,