Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: flood, mist output setup on Mach 3

  • art
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
      Erie:

      The only way to do that is with a macropump code script..

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
        Art, when you get a chance, a little snippet or shove in the right
        direction would be greatly appreciated...

        erie

        art wrote:

        >Erie:
        >
        > The only way to do that is with a macropump code script..
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Art
        >www.artofcnc.ca

      • art
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
          Hi Erie:

          Something like

          MacroPump.m1s

          mode = GetOEMLed( 82 )
          if mode = 1 then
          ActivateSignal( 7 )
          else
          DeActiveSignal( 7 )
          end if

          That one would set output#1 active when the "SingleStep" LED is active..
          Signal #7 is output #1

          > Art, when you get a chance, a little snippet or shove in the right
          > direction would be greatly appreciated...
          >
          > erie
          >

          > art wrote:
          >
          >>Erie:
          >>
          >> The only way to do that is with a macropump code script..
          >>
          >>Thanks,
          >>Art
          >>www.artofcnc.ca

        • Erie Patsellis
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
            that's just what I needed, now I can get outputs for feedhold,
            singlestep and reverse,
            signal #7 is output 1, do they increase bit for bit? i.e. signal 8 is
            output 2?

            erie

          • art
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
              Erie:

              Actually, they skip abit..

              #define DIGTRIGGER 0
              #define ENABLE1 1
              #define ENABLE2 2
              #define ENABLE3 3
              #define ENABLE4 4
              #define ENABLE5 5
              #define ENABLE6 6
              #define EXTACT1 7
              #define EXTACT2 8
              #define EXTACT3 9
              #define CHARGE 10
              #define EXTACT4 11
              #define EXTACT5 12
              #define EXTACT6 13
              #define CHARGE2 14

              Input Signals are

              #define XLIMITPLUS 0
              #define XLIMITMINUS 1
              #define XHOME 2
              #define YLIMITPLUS 3
              #define YLIMITMINUS 4
              #define YHOME 5
              #define ZLIMITPLUS 6
              #define ZLIMITMINUS 7
              #define ZHOME 8
              #define ALIMITPLUS 9
              #define ALIMITMINUS 10
              #define AHOME 11
              #define BLIMITPLUS 12
              #define BLIMITMINUS 13
              #define BHOME 14
              #define CLIMITPLUS 15
              #define CLIMITMINUS 16
              #define CHOME 17
              #define ACTIVATION1 18
              #define ACTIVATION2 19
              #define ACTIVATION3 20
              #define ACTIVATION4 21
              #define DIGITIZE 22
              #define INDEX 23
              #define LIMITOVER 24
              #define EMERGENCY 25
              #define THCON 26
              #define THCUP 27
              #define THCDOWN 28 // last engine signal
              #define OEMTRIGGER1 29
              #define OEMTRIGGER2 30
              #define OEMTRIGGER3 31 // OEM Trigger signals..
              #define OEMTRIGGER4 32
              #define OEMTRIGGER5 33
              #define OEMTRIGGER6 34 // OEM Trigger signals..
              #define TIMING 35
              //software triggers...Last 3 bits of the engine Wait condition...
              //which encompasses all 31 signals in a 32 bit word
              #define HOMING 29 //software signal
              #define PROBING 30 //software signal
              #define RESUME 31 //software signal