post processor needed urgent

  • esoeng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      i am using enroute 3 to create my drawings and respective toolpaths. i
      am using mach2 to drive my hotwire cutter. does anybody know of a post
      processor to use between these 2 programs? my current post
      isa "zmation" driver and i am not getting any text comming through into
      mach2and in some cases even the graphics are out of shape.there is
      about a few hundred drivers to choose from in enroute but i dont have
      time to try themm all...can anyone help?