Mach3 Splash contest

  • John Meissner
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 2:53 PM
      Hi Art,
      You and your wife picked some real winners there.... I showed my
      attempts to my wife just prior (should have done it much earlier) and she
      let me know how "gaudy" mine were.
      That was a fun contest!
      I will look forward to seeing the selections in upcoming Mach3 loads!

      Thank You!

      Bloy
    • art
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 2:56 PM
        Hi Bloy:

        Oh, I didn't think your was gaudy at all, it wasn't too far down the list
        she picked from .
        (And she only picked from the top 10 or so.... Try Les's Sheetcam competion
        when it starts upo next week (I think... ) )

        Thanks , gone to vacationland.....yyeee haaaaa....

        > You and your wife picked some real winners there.... I showed my
        > attempts to my wife just prior (should have done it much earlier) and she
        > let me know how "gaudy" mine were.
        > That was a fun contest!
        > I will look forward to seeing the selections in upcoming Mach3 loads!
        >
        > Thank You!
        >
        > Bloy
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • lcdpublishing
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 3:18 PM
          Good choices, but I don't think you could have made a bad one
          there. Have a great vacation!

          --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "John Meissner"
          <jmnotions@c...> wrote:

          > Hi Art,
          > You and your wife picked some real winners there.... I showed
          my
          > attempts to my wife just prior (should have done it much earlier)
          and she
          > let me know how "gaudy" mine were.
          > That was a fun contest!
          > I will look forward to seeing the selections in upcoming Mach3
          loads!

          > Thank You!
          >
          > Bloy
        • ynneb
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5 12:45 PM
            Dont worry Bloy, I feel put out that I wasnt picked either :)
            That outback Australia one was a real winner, I guess it just didnt display
            in Arts browser when he was picking.

            Yep I had a great time too. Especially bossing every one around by putting
            time pressures on them.
            Funny how that pressure generated all those last minute entries and 4000
            additional views in 3 days.

            Thanks guys for participating in the comp. I look forward to our next comp
            promoting Sheetcam.
            We are going to have a break for a few weeks. But I can give you a sneak
            preview that Sheetcam has also requested a splash screen too.
            Dont tell any one I told you.