Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: G76 threading

  • Steve Blackmore
    Message 1 of 150 , Feb 1, 2005
      On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 22:07:02 -0000, you wrote:

      >An anvil 1 does certainly cover most of the diameters but the helix
      >data might still be useful in the Wizard.

      Hi John - not a problem to include it -as long as we don't confuse
      people even more <G>

      I'll have a look for the part numbers for the "anvil-less" holders I use
      (one less part to loose ;) and let you know. I'm pretty sure they are
      Kennametal ones.

      Steve Blackmore
      --

      This e-mail was scanned for viruses using BitDefender
    • Steve Blackmore
      Message 150 of 150 , Feb 1, 2005