Taig Config...

  • jonsalaban
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hello. Warren Township High School is the new proud owner of a Taig
      CNC mill. We would like to control this CNC with Mach1. We
      downloaded the manual and became overwhelmed. It probably has been
      asked many times here, but could someone please provide the specific
      settings to get this mill running. Thank you very much,

      Jon Salaban, and Students
      P.S. we are located in Gurnee, Illinois. Anyone located close by??
    • brian bates
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
        I have a setup file for the zylotex Driver to work with a Taig..I will send it in a email to you...

        jonsalaban <Stout911@...> wrote:
        Hello. Warren Township High School is the new proud owner of a Taig
        CNC mill. We would like to control this CNC with Mach1. We
        downloaded the manual and became overwhelmed. It probably has been
        asked many times here, but could someone please provide the specific
        settings to get this mill running. Thank you very much,

        Jon Salaban, and Students
        P.S. we are located in Gurnee, Illinois. Anyone located close by??

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT