OT - New high for monthly posts

  • John Meissner
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      Just noting that November generated the most number of posts since
      the inception of this forum.

      John
    • John Heritage
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        I'm glad to hear it's a high. Mainly because my inbox has been going nuclear with the number of posts travelling through it.

        I haven't been paying a lot of attention recently. However, I have noticed that Art's name is in my inbox multiples, if not tens, of times a day. I am incredibly impressed by the amount of effort he must be taking to keep track of all this!

        Thanks Art! And I haven't even bought anything from you yet! :^)
        John
        Just noting that November generated the most number of posts since
        the inception of this forum.

        John

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Art
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
          Hi John:

          >>> I'm glad to hear it's a high. Mainly because my inbox has been going
          nuclear with the number of posts travelling through it.

          You think yours is nuclear! :)

          From: "John Heritage" <john.heritage@...>