Re: RAMS 3D Post

  • guzakaka
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Ken contact Rams direct and ask about the post for the small jewelry
      machine that uses Mach2 as a control. I'm sorry that I don't remember
      the name but Rams has a post for it. Rams also has a couple of
      generic post that can be configured. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

      Mike

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "bikecafe" <bikecafe@y...>