Version 1.3 Fix list.
- Hi Guys:
I am now back fully networked.
Fixes and repairs..etc in version 1.3...
1) Toolpath calculation of radius now corrected. This caused locked toolpath
displays in 1.2 which rotated very strangely...
2) GetParam and SetParam fixed in macro calls.
3) Do OEMButton macro for calling OEM button presses from a macro. This
allows Axis switching of the MPG from a macro call in the G-Code.
4) Test of G32 entrance angle fix.Accuracy addition.
5) State Dialog Frame fixed.
6) Auto-Toolchanger is now a radio button.
7) Toolpath panning on rotational code is fixed.
8) State dialog will accept -1 for a jog increment amount. This means "skip
9) Reload button no longer cycles Jog axis for MPG.
10) OEM codes may be activated by up to 3 pin inputs. Set the pins in the
normal pin config, the buttons pressed by the pins are set in the hotkey
config. This is meant for MPG use, but could be used as remote pause buttons
,resume remote zero all... or whatever you like.
11) Offline mode stops all inputs and outputs from occuring...
- Feedrates at first appeared to be broken, you have to toggle feedmode
on MDI page to get it to do a move at anything other than 6mm per
minute, particularly on a prep move like the one below where spindle
N10 //tcollet 9-18-2003
N30 G90 F100.0
N40 G0 X20. Z40.
It remembered the feed per minute subsequently
From experimentation I get
G94 feed per min
G95 feed per rev
Can we PLEASE have a list of supported codes for lathe!
Thanks , I look into that problem with the Feeds' , probably related to the
test fix for the spindle feedback control or something...
As to the publishing of the lathe codes...
Here it is:
THE LIST OF GCODES FOR LATHE
All known special Lathe oriented G-Codes:
1) Lathe Codes:
The following is the complete known list of implemeneted G-Codes for lathe
operations under Mach2Turn.
1) G32 G94 G95
End of List.
(Sorry steve, I couldn't resist., been another one of those days.....More
will definitely be added over the next 2 versions. Obviosuly I have gotten
behind as I needed to change some of the code for compatability for a gecko.
This has been done and both modes can now co-exist. My main thrust is still
mill and Turn, but as the gecko is definitely coming, I needed to make
things conform so I can continue work on G2003 as I get time. Mach2 is a
VERY complex beast at this point so I try very hard to maintain a semblance
of internal order amidst the chaos.)