ipac emulator

  • azzi_b
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2004
      Has anyone had trouble programming the ipac with keygrabber. I want
      to program the ipac with unused keycodes and the manual is not clear
      on how to do this.
      If I click on program I-pac 2 as board 1 all I get is initilising,
      and then after a few minutes an error box appears.
      If i use the i-pac software it communicates ok with the board

      can anyone help ?

      thanx

      Aaron
    • Les Newell
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hi Aaron,

        Are you using the latest version of KeyGrabber? It is in the files area.

        Les