Mach4 Sale starts now

    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 1, 2014
      Hi,
      I know we have been slow about getting Mach4 out but we feel it is time
      to get it out for sale, We are offering a deal on the software for this
      month. The deal is you can get Mach4 for $140.00 rather then $200.00 ,
      this is $60.00 off AND I will allow you to have the industrial features.
      The industrial features will be done on an as requested basis as I think
      the extra features will be more confusion then most want to deal with.
      But if you are into custom macro B this is a good deal because that
      package will be retailed at $1000.00

      Small disclaimer here:
      The software is still new and you will find bugs.. we are working
      everyday to make it better and over time it will become more and more
      robust as issues are found and fixed.

      If you would like to know more you can see it here :
      http://www.machsupport.com/software/mach4/

      This is a one month sale as a thank you for your patience and support.

      Thank you all
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 5, 2014
        Yes you can .. when you are ready you mail us and we will send you the license

        On 8/5/2014 10:20 AM, shaun.wainford@... [mach1mach2cnc] wrote:
        Guy's can I purchase a copy of Mach 4 lic now and install it later I am in the process of moving house and intend to installĀ  an new PC to the miller after the move.
        Also should I puchase the printer driver now or can this be added later

        Thanks

        Shaun