Time frame??

  • beebear
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2014

      Has there been any estimated time when Mach 4 Hobby will be on the market?

      John Frankforther

    • jeremywillson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 29, 2014

        Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

        ---In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, <beebear@...> wrote :

        Has there been any estimated time when Mach 4 Hobby will be on the market?

        John Frankforther

      • Ger
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 29, 2014

          3 years ago?

          You can download a demo and use it right now.

          Does anyone know if Mach4 lite was ever released? Keling was taking preorders about two years ago
          Has there been any estimated time when Mach 4 Hobby will be on the market?

          John Frankforther

        • Andy Wander
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 29, 2014

            ...I'm comin' to join you, Elizabeth!

            Andy Wander

              Has there been any estimated time when Mach 4 Hobby will be on the market?

              John Frankforther

            • Glenn Davina

                Has there been any estimated time when Mach 4 Hobby will be on the market?

                John Frankforther

                This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

                This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

              • gadman58
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 29, 2014
                  Oops meant Hicon
                • Freeman P. Pascal IV
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 29, 2014
                    So, when can we put in our orders? I’ll take the Hobby version with the early-bird industrial upgrade :) I just so happens I have a bit of free cash at the moment.

                    -Freeman

                    This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.

                    This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is active.