Re: [mach1mach2cnc] RE: Re: Ports & Pins

  • art2
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 4, 2013

      Terry:

         >>I have NO idea WHY it was removed turned off. BUT it

        Seems to me so many bitched about it that I turned it off... go figure. lol

      www.gearotic.com

      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 4, 2013

        HIYA ART . I used to use it a LOT to help with new stuff. Just write the script for the function and all anyone had to do was right click on the button and it would give the description/instructions. Some even had Speak turned on and it would explain it to you. .

        OH well, I guess that is progress.

        SO how was the vacation ?? Never did see any pictures this year.