Reference home

  • imkacie2
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29 8:43 PM
      I am having a problem with referencing home on my Zen 12 x 12 F8. I set the limits and home switches up and when I tell the machine to reference home it does fine with Y an Z but when it tries bringing x home it hits the home switch and just clicks until I hit escape. I've tried putting the settings in both manually and using the auto setup. Suggestions?
    • johntech
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30 1:09 AM
        Have you tried looking at the Troubleshooting Tips on their Wiki??

        I show how to set it up in Mach 3

        I am having a problem with referencing home on my Zen 12 x 12 F8. I set the limits and home switches up and when I tell the machine to reference home it does fine with Y an Z but when it tries bringing x home it hits the home switch and just clicks until I hit escape. I've tried putting the settings in both manually and using the auto setup. Suggestions?

      • notoneleft
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30 3:46 AM
          What do you mean it "clicks"? Does it keep trying to move, past the switch? It sounds like the switch isn't working. Do you see the X Home LED light up on the diagnostics page when you activate the switch?

          Gerry