Re: Techno Isel Mach3 Conversion

  • dave.ramer
    Message 1 of 34 , Aug 2, 2013
      > If you want to stick with the drives you have, and they are +/10 volt
      > analog drives with incremental encoder feedback, you will need an
      > external controller of some type that can close the encoder - position
      > loop for you and provide an interface to Mach3.
      >
      > Dave

      Dave:

      Here is a link to specs on the Z Axis Servo...
      http://www.docs.technorouters.com/images/e/e0/10Cservo2.jpg

      My X,Y Servo...
      http://www.docs.technorouters.com/images/c/c9/Zservo3.jpg

      My Gantry (x) servo reads: 90V DC Amps 5.1 -- I plead ignorant. I don't
      know if my drives are +/10 volt analog. I have reason to believe they
      are not, as I was told this recently:
      "The motors are digital encoder feedback, if that is what you're asking.
      Perhaps by analog, you mean sin/cos, which they are not."
      Other than the links above and this statement, that's all I know...

    • Rob Kahlke
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 7, 2013
        Dave,

        Thanks for the information. That is really unfortunate. At least they
        have the support site set up, and are considering starting a new company.
        I will have to send them my two cents.