Re[4]: [mach1mach2cnc] Mill Wizzard

  • Roger Blair
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2013
      I guess I missed any discussion of network cards... I can't imagine
      referencing a MAC or IP address in any machine ID process, as nics and
      wifi adapters commonly get replaced and/or realocated, not to mention
      changing static and dynamic IP addresses when reconfiguring LANs...What
      were they thinking?
      Roger

      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 2, 2013
        It didn't put the material table in.. it should have.. I will need to
        uninstall and check it .. the PC ID should not have changed other
        again.. we did change that on the version before... We had some issues
        with some windows boxes so we had to change where all the files where
        placed.. If you need a new license please feel free to contact us so we
        can get it working for you.

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 2, 2013
          I took out Mac's and so on .. so that is why the ID changed. but that
          was a version or so ago.

          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 2, 2013
            Well after digging it looks like an XP only issue. I will see if we can
            find a solution.. The good news it si works like a champ on win 7 64bit :)

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 2, 2013
              Well some of us just purchased the license to more or less support you and
              your effort and don't upgrade regularly....

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 2, 2013
                That is fine :) and we will update the license for free :) that is how
                we work!

              • Roger Blair
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 2, 2013
                  I had the file and license issue on both Win8 32bit and winXP Pro.
                  Upgraded from 1.0.2 on XP and 1.0.9 on Win8. After update on XP, 1.0.2
                  is still up and running on the original license, but 1.0.11 won't accept
                  the old ID or new ID. Guess I'll have to post on license@ with the two
                  new ID's.
                  Roger

                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 2, 2013
                    I was 100% sure I didn't change the ID.. but you are welcome to get a
                    new license.. it is not a problem.