Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: New MachSupport Website menu

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30, 2013
      Hello Troy,
      It comes through fine here too using FireFox. You can change how it
      appears under "Tools/options". You may have your set differently to us.

      Rupert

      --

      yvt

      Rupert Wenig
      Camrose, Alberta, Canada.

      email: rwenig2@...

      http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/
    • tmday7
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 30, 2013
        Hi Rupert,
        Firefox was set to allow pages to select fonts and colors but isnt rendering correctly, if i choose my own fonts and colors, the menu looks better. Gota love computers, huh ;)
        Thanks,
        Troy

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Rupert <rwenig2@...> wrote:

        > Hello Troy,
        > It comes through fine here too using FireFox. You can change how it
        > appears under "Tools/options". You may have your set differently to us.
        >
        > Rupert
        >
        > On 7/30/2013 9:56 AM, tmday7 wrote:
        > > Hmmm... iam uptodate with Firefox. Just tried with IE8 and menu looks fine.
        > > O well, least i know that its on my end.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Troy
        >
        > --
        >
        > yvt
        >
        > Rupert Wenig
        > Camrose, Alberta, Canada.
        >
        > email: rwenig2@...
        >
        > http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/

      • westmountwood
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30, 2013
          What is the link to the web site pull down menu?

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 30, 2013
            It should be at the bottom of all messages. If not, try
            <http://www.machsupport.com/>