Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: New MachSupport Website menu

  • chuck
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 30, 2013
      Troy,
      I too am using firefox but have no problem with the dropdowns.
      the dark gray text is on a light gray block background.
      maybe some setting in firefox for screen colors???
      Chuck
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 30, 2013
        Hmmm... iam uptodate with Firefox. Just tried with IE8 and menu looks fine.
        O well, least i know that its on my end.

        Thanks,
        Troy

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "chuck" <chuckels@...> wrote:

        > Troy,
        > I too am using firefox but have no problem with the dropdowns.
        > the dark gray text is on a light gray block background.
        > maybe some setting in firefox for screen colors???
        > Chuck

      • Rupert
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 30, 2013
          Hello Troy,
          It comes through fine here too using FireFox. You can change how it
          appears under "Tools/options". You may have your set differently to us.

          Rupert

          --

          yvt

          Rupert Wenig
          Camrose, Alberta, Canada.

          email: rwenig2@...

          http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/
        • tmday7
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 30, 2013
            Hi Rupert,
            Firefox was set to allow pages to select fonts and colors but isnt rendering correctly, if i choose my own fonts and colors, the menu looks better. Gota love computers, huh ;)
            Thanks,
            Troy

            --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Rupert <rwenig2@...> wrote:

            > Hello Troy,
            > It comes through fine here too using FireFox. You can change how it
            > appears under "Tools/options". You may have your set differently to us.
            >
            > Rupert
            >
            > On 7/30/2013 9:56 AM, tmday7 wrote:
            > > Hmmm... iam uptodate with Firefox. Just tried with IE8 and menu looks fine.
            > > O well, least i know that its on my end.
            > >
            > > Thanks,
            > > Troy
            >
            > --
            >
            > yvt
            >
            > Rupert Wenig
            > Camrose, Alberta, Canada.
            >
            > email: rwenig2@...
            >
            > http://users.xplornet.com/~rwenig/Home/

          • westmountwood
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 30, 2013
              What is the link to the web site pull down menu?

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 30, 2013
                It should be at the bottom of all messages. If not, try
                <http://www.machsupport.com/>