Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re:noise problem. Update

  • quadconversions
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 26, 2013
      Hi Chuck,

      Yes, I took advice from this forum years ago and spared no expense in
      wires to do the job right. It's run good ever since.. until now.

      chuckels@... writes:

      Dave,
      I seriously doubt that unless you made some major changes to the layout of
      configuration of your system that you developed a noise problem out of the
      blue.
      I would be more prone to look at wiring issues specifically broken or
      pinched.
      I know the electronic wizards on here are experts on noise and ground
      loops but you say your machine was running perfectly for a long time.
      Chuck