Re: Just got Published in the Digital Machinist Mag for this Summer issue!!!!

  • Ross
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 23, 2013
      Congratulations Scott!

      I also got published for the first time in this issue. My article is on pages 28 to 30 and covers a 5 input 8 output parallel port card I designed and built. As mentioned in the article, I still have a few PC boards available for sale if anyone is interested.

      Cheers,
      Ross

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "Poppa" <poppabear@...> wrote:

      > Well!!!
      >
      > I just got my copy of Digital Machinist Magazine that has my article on building/using Peter Holman's MP-03!!!
      > First time being published in a Mag!!! Check out the "Summer" issue, the article starts on Page 50.
      >
      > Let me know what you think if you read the article.
      >
      > Scott

    • danmauch
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
        Congrats. Read the article last night. VG.
        I also am using your 5 axis screen set. I d/led the one from Darc but it wasn't as good as your. I think he has a corrected copy but he hasn't responded to my email to him. In any case the problem with your screen set is minor and I think I can use the screen design to add the 4th axis + button back in. Right now it is running my 5 axis control box using a G540+1 driver and a single parallel port. Looks great
        Thanks again.
        Dan Mauch
        Camtronics Inc

        --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "Poppa" <poppabear@...> wrote:

        > "We haven't heard much out of you since last summer's CNC Workshop, Scott. Good to see you are still rolling in the big bucks that goes with CNC development! "
        >
        > Thanks Karl, I have been mostly on the MachSupport forum....
        > BTW: I would LOVE to know where all those "Big Bucks" are that I am rolling in....... it MUST be monopoly money.......
        >
        > Arduino....... Yeap, I got the regular one with an experimenter kit, then got the "Mega", just loving the stuff you can do with them...
        > With GREAT documentation, AND user forum.
        >
        > Scott

      • Poppa
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 25, 2013
          Thanks Gents for the comments!!

          Dan, glad you got the screen issue straitened out. I would have to dig deeply for that set, those where made a long, long time ago...
          I think they are/where published for free download on the mach support site on the forum, under finished screens..... either my thread or Darc's thread(s).