Re: Error on probe input signal when not probing (G31)

  • Terry Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hiya Freeman, that is called protected mode. IF the probe is tripped while NOT running a G31 then it would Stop motion to protect the probe. Common in most CNC controllers.

      It would "seem" easy enough to implement it. But not through a macro or brain(too slow to react).

      It most likely will not be changed in MACH3 as Mach3 is at end of development.

      Maybe Mach4 ?, but NOT if you cannot convince Brian that it needs it, and it REALLY DOES.

      (;-) TP