Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Mach3 and J code

  • quadconversions
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 16, 2013
      I'm inc not absolute now.

      Closing Mach and restarting it seems to have gotten rid of the persistent
      error. I'll run it with the machine off and watch for the crop circles...
      none so far...

      I think it's good to go. I've been denied the time to do this 4 hour job
      for 3 weeks now and at last, the next 24 are all mine.

      Thanks for the help guys, it's simple when you know how.

      Regards Dave K

      CNCWoodworker@... writes:

      As they said, it's your IJ mode.