Re: Urgent request

  • Edmund
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 11, 2013
      Hello Jerome,

      your post below is an excellent explanation, and I truly hope that my reactions on this group have not in any way done damage to your reputation, I was frustrated and a trifle tense, at the back of my mind there was always the thought why is this so, I guessed you were busy and I told myself, perhaps he is travelling, then I thought he must have a computer while he travels, I just didn't understand the long delays in replying, an explanation of your situation would have sufficed, I was quite willing to wait,

      I am glad you posted on Mach, and I hope that your future endeavors will be fruitful,