Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Update to Urgent Request post

  • quadconversions
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11 3:53 AM
      Edmund,

      That's great news!
      At least you can keep tabs on it now....

      LC483674485US

      Dispatched to Sort Facility
      Your item has left our acceptance facility and is in transit to a sorting
      facility on July 10, 2013 at 6:13 pm in PROVO, UT 84606. Information, if
      available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again
      later.
      https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action
      I think you've done well to keep so cool, I would have been contacting
      PayPal to get my money back months ago.
      Regards Dave K

      In a message dated 11/07/2013 04:18:02 GMT Daylight Time, wmaisey@...
      writes:

      Hello to members, there has been a new development in the saga of the
      missing Pendent, phew, its finally on its way,

      Its said patience is a virtue, see below, if you bother to read my post
      #141016 I was thinking that was perhaps the reason for the delay, I think he
      must be so busy with work and and has to many projects on the go, so he
      really is a good guy, just to much on the go,

      Thank all members for their support,

      Edmund,

      Thanks for the patience and I really am sorry about the delays, Its crazy
      how days can quickly turn to weeks and I'm sorry it took so long to get to
      the post office to mail out this pendant. I dropped it off today, the
      Customs number is: LC483674485US

      I hope it gets there ok, let me know if you have any problems with it.
      Again I'm sorry, there is no good reason for it taking this long, I'm sorry I
      have been so busy and distracted.

      -Jerome