Re: Update to Urgent Request post

  • Edmund
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 2013
      Andy,
      thank you, I'm looking forward to using it, I'm so excited, ha ha,

      ...........Edmund..............

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
        It is good to see the story ends up a happy ending.

        Fortino

        Sent from my iPad

        On 11 Jul 2013, at 12:25, "Edmund" <wmaisey@...> wrote:

        > Andy,
        > thank you, I'm looking forward to using it, I'm so excited, ha ha,
        >
        > ...........Edmund..............
        >
        > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Wander" <ohawiseguyeh@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Edmund:
        > >

        > > I hope you receive your pendant soon; I like mine a lot.
        > >

        > > Andy Wander
        > >
        > > _____

      • Dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
          I hope it actually shows up..

          You will know soon.

          Good Luck,

          Dave

          On 7/11/2013 1:25 AM, Edmund wrote:

          > Andy,
          > thank you, I'm looking forward to using it, I'm so excited, ha ha,
          >
          > ...........Edmund..............
          >
          > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>, "Andy Wander"
          > <ohawiseguyeh@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Edmund:
          > >

          > > I hope you receive your pendant soon; I like mine a lot.
          > >

          > > Andy Wander
          > >
          > > _____
          > >
          > > From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
          > <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>

        • quadconversions
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
            Edmund,

            That's great news!
            At least you can keep tabs on it now....

            LC483674485US

            Dispatched to Sort Facility
            Your item has left our acceptance facility and is in transit to a sorting
            facility on July 10, 2013 at 6:13 pm in PROVO, UT 84606. Information, if
            available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again
            later.
            https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action
            I think you've done well to keep so cool, I would have been contacting
            PayPal to get my money back months ago.
            Regards Dave K

            In a message dated 11/07/2013 04:18:02 GMT Daylight Time, wmaisey@...
            writes:

            Hello to members, there has been a new development in the saga of the
            missing Pendent, phew, its finally on its way,

            Its said patience is a virtue, see below, if you bother to read my post
            #141016 I was thinking that was perhaps the reason for the delay, I think he
            must be so busy with work and and has to many projects on the go, so he
            really is a good guy, just to much on the go,

            Thank all members for their support,

            Edmund,

            Thanks for the patience and I really am sorry about the delays, Its crazy
            how days can quickly turn to weeks and I'm sorry it took so long to get to
            the post office to mail out this pendant. I dropped it off today, the
            Customs number is: LC483674485US

            I hope it gets there ok, let me know if you have any problems with it.
            Again I'm sorry, there is no good reason for it taking this long, I'm sorry I
            have been so busy and distracted.

            -Jerome