RE: [mach1mach2cnc] Update to Urgent Request post

  • Andy Wander
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 2013
      Edmund:

      I hope you receive your pendant soon; I like mine a lot.

      Andy Wander

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2013
        Andy,
        thank you, I'm looking forward to using it, I'm so excited, ha ha,

        ...........Edmund..............

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
          It is good to see the story ends up a happy ending.

          Fortino

          Sent from my iPad

          On 11 Jul 2013, at 12:25, "Edmund" <wmaisey@...> wrote:

          > Andy,
          > thank you, I'm looking forward to using it, I'm so excited, ha ha,
          >
          > ...........Edmund..............
          >
          > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Wander" <ohawiseguyeh@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Edmund:
          > >

          > > I hope you receive your pendant soon; I like mine a lot.
          > >

          > > Andy Wander
          > >
          > > _____

        • Dave
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
            I hope it actually shows up..

            You will know soon.

            Good Luck,

            Dave

            On 7/11/2013 1:25 AM, Edmund wrote:

            > Andy,
            > thank you, I'm looking forward to using it, I'm so excited, ha ha,
            >
            > ...........Edmund..............
            >
            > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>, "Andy Wander"
            > <ohawiseguyeh@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Edmund:
            > >

            > > I hope you receive your pendant soon; I like mine a lot.
            > >

            > > Andy Wander
            > >
            > > _____
            > >
            > > From: mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com
            > <mailto:mach1mach2cnc%40yahoogroups.com>

          • quadconversions
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 11, 2013
              Edmund,

              That's great news!
              At least you can keep tabs on it now....

              LC483674485US

              Dispatched to Sort Facility
              Your item has left our acceptance facility and is in transit to a sorting
              facility on July 10, 2013 at 6:13 pm in PROVO, UT 84606. Information, if
              available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again
              later.
              https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action
              I think you've done well to keep so cool, I would have been contacting
              PayPal to get my money back months ago.
              Regards Dave K