Re: [mach1mach2cnc] Re: Urgent request Jerome pendant

  • quadconversions
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
      After all Jerome's updates around Christmas and his discussions on this
      forum about injection molding cases etc.. plus the fact that I and many
      others did get them at the new extended dates, I find it hard to believe he is a
      bad guy. There must be a way to contact him through his blog or Youtube
      channel. Why out of hundreds are you the only one to not get the pendant...

      If the case is as straight as you put it Edmund, I just can't see why
      Jerome would treat you like this.. He knows how powerful forums etc can be to
      your reputation.

      I hope this gets resolved for you.

      Dave K

      In a message dated 10/07/2013 21:11:02 GMT Daylight Time, wmaisey@...
      writes:

      Rob,

      I would appreciate it please if you are going to post a question that does
      not relate to my subject line if you would open a new post with your
      question and not take my urgent request post off the subject line content,

      ......Edmund.....

      --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com, Rob Kahlke <rob.kahlke@...> wrote:

      > Does the CNCzone come up as malware for the rest of you? It seems that
      > Google thinks it is dangerous.
      >

      > Rob Kahlke
      > Welch Allyn
      > Lead Software Engineer
      > 503 530-7380
      > rob.kahlke@...
      >

      > On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 11:51 AM, Dave <dc9@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **

      > > send a notification to him.
      > >
      > > Excellent suggestion!
      > >
      > > On 7/10/2013 12:57 PM, Edmund wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello Gerry,
      > > >
      > > > I haven't mentioned fraud or scam, and yes I did make a mistake and
      > > > place the $70.00, (not $40),in the wrong column in Kickstarter, but
      > > > that was back in early may 2013 and that was sorted, since then I
      have
      > > > been promised on two occasions by Jerome that he is going to send
      > > > (mail) the pendent, under these circumstances if it were myself
      > > > selling this item and I was in his situation, I think I would have
      > > > payed special attention with this transaction and kept the customer
      > > > informed all the way to final delivery, its called good customer
      > > > relations, my gripe about this situation is the lack of
      communication,
      > > > especially after initially purchasing a product now 8 months
      previous,

      > > > .......Edmund..........
      > > >
      > > > --- In mach1mach2cnc@yahoogroups.com

      > > > pledge on Kickstarter that received no reward. I doubt Jerome is
      > > > trying to "steal" the $40, but there's really no excuse for the
      broken
      > > > promises. Sorry, but I don't know how to contact him. You might try
      > > > posting in the Jog-It thread at CNC Zone, which should send a
      > > > notification to him.

    • Edmund
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
        Dave, you are right to question, I have only quoted some of the problems I have experienced, I have every file concerning the communications between myself and Jerome, I have never called him a scammer or rouge, all of my emails to him have been polite, and he also, it all started with kickstarter, unfortunately for me I placed my $70.00 in the wrong column in Oct/Nov 2012, he never noticed it, and so in April I decided to contact him, thats where the real trouble started, I couldn't trace him, I sent emails to facebook, kickstarter, dtrobotics,it took ages before he responded, he realized then the error I made and promised to send it out the next day that would have been April 9th, below this line is a communication I had with Jerome on the 3rd of May, and that's how it has been ever since, he promised again in June 10/11, I can show where I sent him my address and all info even my phone number, if he didn't have my address all he had to do was email, he has enough messages from me, I did a search for him through his facebook, got several addresses even phoned him yesterday, (phone disconnected), I'm trying to hold my composure, but I won't give up, as a 77 year old senior, $70.00 means something to me,

        PS: if I have wrongly accused or defamed Jerome Lee Miles, I will willingly withdraw all accusations made against him, by the way no package in the mail box today, Oh well there's always tomorrow,
        Hello Jerome,

        I would still like to receive the Pendant for Mach3, I don't want you to rush the job, I would sooner wait and you take your time, I'm just relieved that I know the situation, just do me a favour and keep me up to date,

        ........Edmund.........

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
          >>I just can't see why Jerome would treat you like this.. He knows how
          powerful forums etc can be to
          your reputation.

          Yes he does. He used this email list and the forums to promote his Jog
          It! You would think he would be paying attention, but apparently not.

          Who knows.. perhaps he has gone off the grid and is now living in a tent
          or he got hit by a bus...

          I'd say the chances of Edmund getting his Jog It! is unlikely at best.

          Dave

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
            The 2 Daves,

            this is my very last message sent to Jerome Lee Miles on July 8th,
            Jerome,
            are you playing with me, I sent you an email June 25 see below, I still have yet not received a response from you, it is now July the 8th, if you mailed my pendant on the 11th or 12th of June as you promised in your email then it should have arrived by now, can you look into this and give me a reason for the delay,

            If you have not mailed it or have any intention of doing so, please give me a refund,